WoW Grinder v2.1.2
! IMPORTANT !
Requirement "Power" has been removed from Combat Rotations and replaced with "Mana". To adjust your Combat Rotation, select "Mana" under "Add Requirements".
More efficient Combat Rotation.
- Combat Spells are now executed much faster.
- This applies to all Combat Spells whose Casttime is higher than the Global Cooldown.
Pet Handling is now available to every Class.
- Cast/Revive/Heal/Feed can be adjusted as needed for its Class.
- These functions can now be activated or deactivated with one click.
- It is no longer necessary to delete the Keys to deactivate the functions.
Weapon Enchantments are now possible.
- Weapon Enchantments can now be added via Combat Rotation.
- E.g. Poisons for Rogues.
- At best, you enter this as a Macro in the Buffs category.
- For this it is necessary to select the Main- or Off Hand under "Add Requirements".
- In addition, the Spell ID of the Cast is required (which is executed by the Macro).
All PowerTypes can now be selected in the Combat Rotation.
- The desired PowerType can now be selected under "Add Requirements" of an Spell, Item or Macro.
- The following PowerTypes are available:
- "Combo Points"
- "Runic Power"
- "Soul Shards"
- "Lunar Power"
- "Holy Power"
- "Arcane Charges"
The required PowerType per Spell is now checked correctly.
- Power Types that work in the opposite direction no longer fall under basic conditions.
- The correct PowerType should now be checked for each Class and Shape.
- Unwanted Pulls are now recognized much better.
- If Grinder is already on the way to the target, an unwanted Pull is now prioritized.
The Skinning System has been made more efficient.
- Grinder now recognizes much faster whether an opponent can be skinned or not.
- Failed attempts are now repeated until they are successful.
Dot's can now be added much more easily.
- Via the selection field to the right of the entered Spell there is now the option "Is Dot".
- If the Spell ID of the Dot differs from the Spell itself, it can still be added/edited using the "Add Spell ID" function.
"Spell ID Tool" has been added to Combat Rotation.
- To use this Tool, click the "Spell ID Tool" Button next to "Details" in GCR.
- This allows all details about individual Spells, Items and Macros to be called up.
Blacklist Targets has been revised and now follows the exact target specification.
- Example: A target on the list with the name "LION" no longer collides with the name "LIONKING".
Gather Nodes can now be deleted.
- You can find this option in the Edit menu of your Profile in Pathfinder.
- A problem has been fixed where the main window was no longer in the last saved position after a relog.
- The Gathering Event is no longer triggered when the Character has died.
- A problem has been fixed in which the same messages were sent several times if activated.
- If GDR is deactivated via the Quick Option function, the ActionBar is no longer changed during a fight.
- Pathfinder Expert should no longer cause error messages in Quest mode.
- The Keybindings restore message no longer appears in Retail every time you log in.
- Fixed an issue in the Grinder Store that caused an error message.
- The description of some Tooltips has been improved.