WoW Grinder v2.1.7
Grinder is now able to move through narrow Paths and Houses.
- Either entire Routes or individual Coordinates of a Route can be approached very precisely.
- A Button has been added that can be used to add "Exact Coordinates".
- This option is available for every Route in Pathfinder and Pathfinder Expert (including Ghost and Vendor).
Vendor Routes are now run more precisely again.
- Also applies on the way back to the Main Route.
- On the way back, the entire Path is observed again.
Vendor Routes now have the option "WalkOnly".
- If this option is set, the rest of the Route to the Vendor is run without attack.
- This applies from the time it is determined whether the bags are full or the armor requires repair.
The Junk Filter (Classic) can now be used independently.
- Until now, Auto Equip had to be activated.
Grinder will now automatically recognize the window.
- The "Check" Button has been removed.
- The class database has been expanded.
- With a right click on the minimap icon you get a quick menu with which you can start the most important functions.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Melee Classes to not stop running during Combat.
- Fixed a bug that prevented bags from being equipped automatically when the bag slot was empty.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Item Quality Notifications from being sent.
- Fixed a bug that prevented cloaks from being equipped automatically for Non-Cloth Classes.
- Fixed an issue where Range Classes would spin too often when facing the wrong way.