WoW Grinder v2.1.8
As soon as Grinder moves too far from its Route, it now runs back to the nearest Checkpoint.
- The distance can optionally be adjusted via the Pathfinder Tab in the AddOn.
Combat Rotations are now independent.
- A Spell that was added with Level 1 for example, can now also be used in higher level areas.
- It is no longer necessary to add Spells with the same Name again.
- Not yet available for Dependencies.
- After Grinder has returned from the Vendor Route, the closest Checkpoint on the main Route is now loaded again.
- The Range for triggering Vendor Routes has been increased from 25 to 40 yards.
- WalkOnly for Vendor Routes now also apply on the way back to the main Route.
- Fixed an issue where Grinder would no longer automatically rest.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the window name from being displayed.
- Grinder no longer automatically interacts with the Vendor as soon as the Quick Check is off.
- Fixed an issue where Grinder would no longer automatically turn towards the enemy.