What i have to do if Knutschfisch loots too quickly?
- Please use the tutorial button from Knutschfisch first. Read the tutorial descriptions and follow the instructions. The tutorial explains step by step how to optimally adapt Knutschfisch to your wishes.
- Short: Click on "Loot Settings" and set a second color under "Bite Color".
Which graphics settings are required?
- Basically, no settings are necessary. However, there are tweaks that can be used to give Knutschfisch an advantage.
- In Classic, the graphics settings should be at least. 4.
- In Retail, the graphics settings should be at least. 5.
What about ban risk?
- Knutschfisch only uses settings entered by the user to simulate keystrokes and mouse movements. No game files are read or changed. The real risk is being reported by other players during your absence.
- Knutschfisch takes precautions and informs you about the current events in the game via the notification function. Be smart! Configure these settings to your own wishes and stay absoloutly safe : o)
My selection shows a different picture than the one I selected.
- Your screen scaling should be at 100%.
- Right click on your desktop and select "Display Settings". Set the value to 100% under "Scaling".
- Your selected frames should now be in place.
Why does my AntiVirus react to Knutschfisch?
- Knutschfisch simulates keyboard and mouse movements. It would not be a good AntiVirus if there were no alarm. Knutschfisch can easily be run in a virtual environment.
Does Knutschfisch work in Retail and Classic?